Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The blog has been suffering lately because I have nothing to talk about.
Nothing is coming to me.
I'm blank!

Let me just share some random thoughts...

~Office Depot is my store of inspiration.
Something about thousands of blank notebooks and jillions of unused pens gets my mind racing!
I could go broke in that store without even trying.
Maybe I should take the iPad and go hang out in one of their model offices so I can have something to write about.

~I'm a religious tipper.
Why aren't I a religious tigger?
Do I owe God interest for all the tithes I've missed?
Why should we tip more than 10% if that's all God gets from us, at best?

~Today I went to the federal building and applied for a new social security card.
I had to take my belt off to go through the machine and then put it back on in front of everybody walking around me.
I felt naked!
Belts are personal, it's not like taking off your boots.

~If you are a homeless man standing on side of the road with a cardboard sign, I am a royal rear end.
I will drive 2.4 miles out of my way to avoid you because A) my windows don't roll down and I ain't opening the door, B) I'm the cheapest person I know besides my dad, I ain't giving you any money!
There are so many community programs available that I already paid for with my tax dollars, go spend my money elsewhere!

~Tonight Boots and I went to a local high school football game.
At half time the band from the other team played first and mid-way through the first song one of the sousaphone players bells fell off!
It was hilarious!
Poor guy.

That's all I've got.
Maybe more tomorrow.

No comments: