Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

This Will Change Things!!!

Ya'll, I had an epiphany yesterday.

I was reading this post on Pioneer Woman's photography blog and right about the point where she said, "I took the camera off of auto focus," is when it hit me-- if I could find the auto focus on my camera I might be able to take some decent pictures!!

Holy moly, I'm a genius!  After a little googoogling I flipped a switch on my camera and voila!  Instant! Clear! Pictures!


Sure, if you're smart enough to use your high-powered rifle camera this is no big deal to you......


But, if you're me......


After months of despair over the craptastic pictures you've been taking......


This is positively huge!!


(These pictures are of me and Boots packing our shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.  You should do this to if you're not already.)

No comments: