Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 28









Thanks for all the "get better soon" wishes for Mayhem last week.  He's back to his old self with a few new tricks up his little sleeves.  Yesterday he smacked his lips together and made a kissy sound. When I made the same noise right back to him he smiled at me.  This morning in Target we made kissy sounds up and down the aisles together until he pooted so loud it vibrated the plastic seat and I decided it was time to go before somebody thought it was me!  How embarrassing would that be!

(Speaking of Target, check out that pouf I bought for Mayhem's room last week.  I've wanted one since before he was born and 70% off and only $15 was a deal I couldn't turn down.  When I checked out, the cashier called it a "giant ball of yarn."  Why do they always have to make comments about my purchases?  Even at Publix!  But that's a story for another day......)

There's been some toes dug in, hiney in the air going on here lately too.  Him, not me.  Maybe he's getting ready to start scooching across the floor.







No comments: