Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas 2011


I think I'm done decorating for Christmas now.  


I hope I'm done.  (Don't they look like weird trees?)


Weird trees with white spray paint snow on them?


A whole forest of weird, snowy trees!


Weird, snowy trees piled under another weird tree!  (I call this my sad, skinny, little tree.  I won it at the company Christmas party!)



I put my Barbies on this tree since it's a little higher off the ground and hopefully inaccessible to Frank.  We'll see.



I'm also trying to burn the house down by placing highly flammable painted weird trees next to hot, hot, candles.  Yeah!


And repeat on the kitchen table!  (I'm kidding about the burning the house down part.)


I love this tree.  Here's my tree from last year.

P.S.  All of the presents in these pictures are fake.  Posers!  I still haven't bought a single thing.  I'm not going to either, unless you count an ornament for our family swap.

P.P.S.  Thanks to you-know-who-you-are for the pinecones!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

RACHEL,I LOVE TO READ YOUR BLOG.ITS ONE WAY OF SORT OF HEARING FROM YOU.DEE DEE WOULD BE SOOOOOOO VERY PROUD OF YOU.I THINK OF HER SO OFTEN,ESPECIALLY AT THIS TIME OF YEAR.MY HOW SHE LOVED CHRISTMAS AND YOU GRAND CHILDREN.AUNT NELL AND I MISS HER SO MUCH.HOPE YOU AND BOOTS HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR,LOVE TO BOTH OF YOU,AUNT CAROL

Rachel said...

I'm glad you like it, that's exactly why I created it!

Brenda said...

Look at you being all crafty! They look cool! I like your Barbie ornament too. Have you had it for awhile or is it new?

Rachel said...

I have about 15, but they're really hard to photograph. They're all on the skinny tree.

Rachel said...

And to answer the other question, I've had them a while. My grandma used to buy me a new one every year.