Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We had another appointment at the doctor for the baby yesterday.

We heard the little heartbeat racing away at 166 bpm. Kid must be running a race or something with those tiny legs. Ya know, it's a good thing I always have to pee because I had to give urine two separate times within an hour! One to test for bacteria and one for sugar/protein. The sugar/protein test was negative which is a good thing.

The doctor said in two months we should be able to see the baby and all the little limbs on a sonogram. We're not finding out what the baby is before it's born so we wont be looking to see that. It's going to be a surprise for everyone.

Today is eleven weeks and I haven't been sick yet although some smells make my stomach roll- cigarette smoke, vanilla scented trash bags and I don't eat jelly anymore. Maybe I can make it to the finish line without laughing at the carpet.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

That's great news! I'm excited that you are waiting for the sex to be a surprise. Too many people find out early and then they have that poor baby's life planned out before it even arrives. I love surprises!

Rachel said...

That's exactly why I don't want to know! :)