Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I miss school today. 
Ever since that 96 I've decided that I really can do better.
I want to do better.
I want to go back to school and learn something else and make these super good grades Dee Dee always said I should be making.
I need a project.
A goal.
I'm goalless right now.
Maybe this feeling will improve after Boots and I finally start working on the house.
That should be a big enough project for me, for a while.

The majority of blogs I read are sad.
Like this one.
Very sad.
Or, this one.
But he's getting happier.

Great writers are usually always tortured souls, or at least that's how it seems.
Hemingway, Dickens, van Gogh (so maybe he didn't write, tortured soul nonetheless), these people that make it big in the blog world are usually tortured by something, except for The Pioneer Woman, who is exceptionally happy.
Misery loves company, right?

I feel like I'm in a funk today.
I feel purposeless.
I feel lazy.
I want to do something, something great and wonderful!

I guess I'll go brainstorm and develop a plan.
TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel you have plenty of goals
1. Don't run at our wedding
2. I will finish this when we talk.

Anonymous said...

Forgot Number one Goal!!!!! Get closer to GOD

Love Heath