Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

The End!

The time has come to rejoice and put on a flat hat!
I...ahem!...I have finally finally FINALLY passed both of my Boards!
Aaaaaaaaaaand, now sing the "Hallelujia" chorus!
Now!
I passed.
I can't believe it.
This has been one of the absolute happiest days of my life thus far.
I now have free time!
What shall I do first?
I've got a stack of books knee-high begging me to read them since now I can; guiltfree I might add.
I've got wedding planning that will procede full steam ahead!
A not-so new camera that I've been waiting to play with.
I want to exercise.
Maybe yoga?
I want to cook!
And bake!
I want to clean even!
Today has been a good day.

P.S. Dear Boots,
Thanks for your patience.
You must be a saint.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are! You should reward yourself with a margarita or 3 :)