Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

T-minus 100

You know how new presidents always have this big thing about their First 100 Days in Office?
Well, today is the beginning of my last 100 days.
My last 100 days as a single woman.
My last 100 days with only one ring on that special finger.
My last 100 days as......OK, that's enough
I'm getting married in 100 days!

Perhaps in 200 more days I'll write about how my first 100 days in my new position has been, generally speaking of course.

In keeping with the 100 Days theme, here is my thrown together plan of things I hope to accomplish in the next 100 days.
Ahem.
1-Get married.
(Maybe that should be toward the bottom.)
2-Buy a house.
3-Fix up said house.
4-Decorate said house.
5-Fill up my recipe book that I bought myself as a graduation present with recipes for things I can cook and feed Boots once we get to the other side of this transition.
And maybe before.
6-Finish all of this wedding planning hullabaloo.
That's a big job in and of itself.
Six is plenty, six is my lucky number, I'll stop there.

Happy Last 100 Days!

No comments: