Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby Doctor

Today's appointment went very well besides the fact I forgot to collect my specimen and gave them two drops that barely covered the bottom of the cup. The nurse said my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat were fine.  The doctor measured my belly and declared everything to be right on schedule.

I asked my loaded questions and got the answers I'd hoped to hear, hopefully truthful.  The doctor said it was up to me as far as medications go and that when I'm admitted they'll ask me my choices.  He said a woman had a baby naturally two days ago and its not very common but not unheard of.

I didn't ask him about how soon the cord would be cut, guess I'll save that for my next appointment in two weeks.  Time is winding down.

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Are you doing that cord thing you sent me that link about?

Ginny said...

Are you doing that cord thing you sent me that link about?

Rachel said...

I don't know......I can't remember what the link was I sent you! Haha!