Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 50

Last week just didn't happen.  The third week of it snowing in Alabama (thankfully all we got this time was several days of steady rain) and then the sunshine that drug me outside to soak up some Vitamin D while I had the chance, combined with a little road trip, and some house projects was just too much.  I couldn't get it together.  No photo.

This week shouldn't have happened.  Yesterday morning, Mayhem woke up with a fever of 100.5 and spent the whole entire day unhappy because the kid's mouth is releasing FIVE new teeth at the same time!  Agony on us both!  Last night was much the same, except no fever.  I even gave him some baby Tylenol, but it really didn't touch his pain.  This afternoon we're going to a funeral and tomorrow we're going to the doctor for his twelve month shots.  I heard he'll be getting five.  Two in the arm!  Poor baby!








Bye-bye!


Bye-bye!








No comments: