Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's Haircut Time!

Before

Mayhem's been looking a little fuzzy lately.

Before

I've already given him two trims over the ears, but it's been bugging me and I wanted to really cut his hair.  I'm not the type that cries when he gets shots so cutting his "baby hair" hasn't bothered me at all.  It's just hair, it grows back!

I've kinda got a thing for cutting hair.  I cut my dog's hair, Boots' hair, my uncle's hair, my cousin's hair, my brother-in-law's hair.  Mayhem is my latest (and youngest) follicular victim.  I'm not really good at cutting hair, I just like it.  Sort of how I like cutting grass and pulling weeds.  Instant gratification.

Before

So I busted out the clippers!  Boots helped me entertain him and occasionally hold his head steady.

After

It is nowhere near perfect and it's got this reverse mullet thing going on.  (Party in the front, business in the back!)  I kinda wanted it that way.  Didn't want to cut it all.

After

How does he know how to comb his hair?!?!




1 comment:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Well done! You're brave to try it on someone so move-y (is that a word?). I use the clippers on J and The Boy, but cannot take the guide off without an "oops".