Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Not Much of a Butcher, Certainly Not a Baker, Haven't Tried Candle Making

Ya'll, I am a crap baker.

Not a crap baker in the sense that I put waste in my oven, but what comes out the oven is definitely considered waste.

My Eats board on Pinterest is loaded with recipes I'd like to try.  I'm always on the lookout for something new, especially when it comes to bread. 

I want to be one of those people that makes their own bread so bad!  But I can't.

I have tried so many "anyone can make this bread!" recipes it would make you cry.  Or laugh.  You can find my flops on my Failures Pinterest board.  There's a lot.  Here's my latest.

It's supposed to be big and poofy, but instead it is sad and flat.  Kinda like my hair!

Anybody got any "this will surely work!" recipes?  Or just general bread making tips?  Like stop eating it?

No comments: