Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Would You Ask a Lawyer That?

  One of the cool things about my job is always meeting new people.  I meet somebody new practically every day.  Sometimes more than one person, practically everyday!    

  With my young (a lady guessed 17) looks, people are usually drawn to me, interested in how (better yet, why) I do what I do.  Besides the usual questions like,  "How long have you been doing this?"  and  "What made you get in the funeral business?" my favorite question of all is,  "Do you like doing this?"    

  I laugh inside my head every time!  One day, I'm really going to shock someone and say, "No!  I'm forced and I hate it!"  I can't tell you how many times I've been asked that and how many times I've thought about being sarcastic.    

  One day I'll do it and it will be great.  
 
  Oh, the hilarity.

No comments: