Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Short Hair, Don't Care

My dreams of Mayhem being a long-haired hippie have been dashed!  

Boots has been complaining about how long Mayhem's hair is and how he doesn't want him to look like a girl a little too much.  So last night I finally decided it was time for another haircut, maybe not as short as last time.



Folks, don't feed your kids candy!  Not only is it bad for them blah blah blah, but when you do give them candy you can practically do anything to them, like cut their hair.  Very handy.


He did fuss a little when I was cutting around his ears (I probably would, too!), but he thought it was funny when I got the clippers out and told him they were a truck driving over his head.


One and a half rolls of smarties and twenty minutes later...

Boots is appeased, but said I didn't have to cut it so short.  Good thing it grows back, I'll have another chance before too long.

No comments: