Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I've been building castles about all the things I can't wait to do once Boots and I get married.
Cooking for him and trying out new recipes, having a garden (if I can grow anything and not kill it!), picking up his socks, and going grocery shopping together.
What I really can't wait for is cutting our grass.
I love love LOVE to cut grass.
Its probably my most favorite outdoor activity.
I've always used a gasoline powered riding lawn mower but in the past few years I've become more environmentally conscious.
I want to have a compost pile and do lots of recycling.
Become less store-dependent and more self-sustaining.
Boots, I want one of these.











I've been reading articles about these reel lawnmowers and haven't found anything that would effect me negatively yet.
I know Boots wanted to get me a pink lawn tractor (he has a picture he can post) but I wonder if these come in pink?

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I love the smell of fresh cut grass - it's the best. I wish I could have one of those for our yard, but unfortunately, we have 2 acres to contend with. I'd be better off getting a goat...

Rachel said...

Goats are kinda noisy though. All that "bahhh!"