Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

8 Months and Week 35







Oh, Mayhem.  He's just so......different now.  He's growing a little personality and he's just so much fun. 

So many changes going on with him this week:  
-he rolls from back to front and front to back and all over like some wiggly critter 
-he can go from sitting up to down on his belly by himself without banging his face on the floor
-he's pulling up some.  I went in his room Saturday morning and he was standing up in his crib smiling at me.  After I recovered from my mini-heart attack I decided it was definitely time to lower his bed.  Now it's so low I feel like I'm bending over to put him in the floor at night.  He pulls up on the couch and grabs my clothes to haul himself vertical if I'm sitting in the floor with him.
-screaming, so much screaming!  That's his newest thing.  It is so loud and high-pitched I feel like my eardrums are going to start bleeding.  He screams when he's happy, wants attention, sometimes when he's mad, screamingscreamingSCREAMING!  Should I be discouraging this or just hope he forgets it soon?
-he can drag himself around on his belly, but no crawling yet

Daylight savings time sucks.  Babies can't tell time!  He's been waking up an hour earlier and trying to go to bed earlier too.  I'm sure there is some way to ease him into it, but I didn't think about that until it was too late.  He is sleeping all night again though.  Finally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! He looks like a little man so handsome:)