Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Homemade Pretties


I bought this vase a few months ago on clearance at Target for $10.48 and it has been sitting empty waiting on me to fill it since I brought it home. (I left the sticker on and turned it to the back because I'm pretty proud of myself!)  
I've been eyeballing artificial floral stems at Hobby Lobby lately, but haven't found anything I liked enough or cheap enough to buy.  Yesterday I decided to just put some sticks in it and call it "done!"  I spent fifteen minutes breaking limbs to an acceptable length and arranging them in my skinny vase so they didn't hang out in anyone's way.
Flowers I can't do, but sticks?  I can!


Just some important dates I'm planning to hang somewhere after I shop the house for a frame that it will fit.


I found one of these buttons in the washing machine and sewed it back on mostly correctly.  If you can't tell why should I?

No comments: