Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Living Room

So you walk in the front door and the first thing you see is this humongous drag pattern/stain.
I'm telling you, all the carpet in this house looks like somebody was murdered on it.
For real.
Here's what it looks like if you're standing in the living room looking towards the dining room through the kitchen.
That opening to the right goes down the hall to the bedrooms and bathrooms.
Shut the front door and there's a closet behind it.
Every room in this house has a closet.
That's gonna be real handy I bet.
Here's Boots and our realtor sitting in the floor hashing out the home inspection report.
Love her to death, but she has no directional sense at all.
Tell this woman to go left and she goes right!

( I apologize profusely about the quality of these photos.
I took them with our Nikon and my photography skills are grossly undeveloped. )

No comments: