Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I did it again, didn't I? Yes, I did!

Yesterday was Tuesday.
On Tuesdays I'm mandated to post about items I liked from all the Etsy emails I get each week.
This week I didn't have anything, again.
I tell you what, this "Etsy Likes:" post idea really fizzled out quick!

Maybe it should just be an occasionally like instead of a weekly like?

I'm the one that said I had to post about it weekly anyway!

In other news......

Ever read a Prime Lifestyle of Alabama magazine?
Yeah, me neither until I started reading them at the funeral home.

These magazines are for old people (no offense!) and they feature things that the uhhh......negatively aged challenged? would enjoy, more so than young people.
But, whatever, I read them when I'm bored.

Mr. Brad Bull wrote an article four months too late this month called "Take the Stress Out of Buying a Home."
He lists ten reasons to help you chill out when making such a large purchase.
Reading his list, I thought that Boots and I did everything he recommended, except for #9: "Accept that a little buyer's remorse is inevitable and will probably pass."

Buyer's remorse.
I forgot that's what they called it.
I called it "New Homebuyer's Panic."
Or sometimes, "IthinkwemadeamistakeI'mgonnadieWecan'tdothisOMGWhathavewedone?!?!"

Yeah.
Buyer's remorse.
He says its only temporary, and it is, but, boy, is it hard to see the forest for all the trees (sorta) when you're in the middle of it!

Oh, and!
I'm up to 15 followers!
Yay, me!
(Or-- Yay, you guys!)

No comments: