Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not a Machine

I'm not good with schedules.

A month and a half ago, I started a month long schedule of recipes.
I'm in the middle of week three, (don't I know how to stretch a meal!)

I put off trips to the grocery store (no matter how bad I need milk!) and schedule them around whether or not Boots is home (because I'd rather spend the time with him, not because I want his help unloading the car!).

Exercise tapes that promise to give you the abominable abdominal muscles of Victoria's Secret models within thirty days of you exercising every day are a worthless cause.

Those read the Bible in a year plans that tell you exactly what to read on what day are forgotten in three days.

I can't stick to a schedule.
I can't blog every day.
If I have to stick strictly to something I don't want to do it.
Please don't be mad at me when I can't crank something out everyday!

No comments: