Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Eyes Have It!

  After many moons of waiting until I used every last little bit of all of the "ok but, not loved" eyeshadows I own (except for the very darkest, clowniest ones) I finally ran out of anything suitable and allowed myself to buy more.  I am trying to minimize after all. 

  Remember my Blush Rush?  I bought the Vintage Peach and I love it.  It doesn't take very much at all and the packaging keeps it very safe when I drop it.  This is important, I drop things a lot.

  My first choice was Physicians Formula in the paper boxes (click here for the link) because it seemed safe (EWG, anyone?) and was fairly cheap.  After searching high and low here in town, it was nowhere to be found. 

  On to my second pick!  I bought bareMinerals READYTM Eyeshadow 2.0 in "Top Shelf" (click here for the link.)

  Ya'll, although pricey, this stuff is amazing!  It looks like a powder in the little box but, it goes on and feels like a cream.  It sticks to my eyes all day long and I still look like I'm wearing makeup when I get back home from work.  It has definitely changed my mind about cream eyeshadows and I'd be willing to try more. 

  Luckily enough, I ran out of mascara at the same time I ran out of eyeshadow.

  I ran out of Physicians Formula Organic wear® 100% Natural Lash Boosting Mascara (cick here.) I really liked it but, I wanted BUXOM Sculpted Lash Mascara (click here.) When I got to the store, I found out that it's only carried at Sephora and we don't have one of those around here so, I bought bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara instead (click here.)

  It doesn't make my eyelashes as thick and fluffy as I would like but, overall I like it.  It doesn't get flaky and my eyes don't itch.  It removes easily and I don't look like a raccoon when I wake up the next morning.

  Blush, eyeshadow, mascara- what will be next? 











No comments: