Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

26 Weeks

  I took my own picture this week because my photographer was busy deer hunting all day long.  Notice I'm in the bathroom, but not on the toilet.  Yay!

  This is the start of the third trimester right?

  I'm really enjoying being pregnant, but I'm excited about maybe one day getting my body back.  Ya know, being uninhabited.  It's like I'm waiting on a family of squirrels to move out of the attic.

  I can't breathe.  I feel like my ribs are closing in on me when I'm sitting down.  I'm going to have to give up wearing socks soon or hire some nice man to put them on me.

  Some days the kid is pretty wild in there.  I swear, Friday he/she must have been clogging or maybe break dancing (didn't get that from me!)

  Thursday night is our first baby class.  Is it bad that I'm not excited?  I'm ok with being educated about childbirth, but do I have to learn about it in a room full of strangers?  It's kind of personal and all.  I get embarrassed watching A Baby Story at home with Boots.

  Ay yi yi!





1 comment:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

You are looking fantastic! I hear you on the baby classes - I wanted no part of them either. Honestly, I don't know that they helped at all when the moment came. I think at that point instinct just takes over.