Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Look what I got!

Stephanie from luvschrome gave me my first blog award!  I don't know what to say.  I've never had to give an acceptance speech before.  Am I versatile?  Maybe so, I do blog about a lot of different subjects.

Rules:  Thank the giver, pass it on, post seven fun facts.

I nominate Alisa, DG, Travel & Dive Girl, Amanda, Marnie, Kendi Lea, Mel, Nat, Sobrina.

#1 I'm a horrible baker.
#2 I got a "thing" for glass.
#3 I try to be green and recycle even though the bottles piling up drive my husband insane.
#4 My socks never match.
#5 I love frappes and iced coffees.
#6 My favorite shoes are boots
#7 I love breakfast and IHOP is always a good choice for a dinner out.

Thanks for the award, Stephanie!  This has been fun.

6 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Well thank you kindly for the award! I am in line with all of your seven fun facts except #1. I am actually an OK baker, but I am a crap ironer, so I guess it evens out.

Rachel said...

I'm an excellent ironer, but I refuse do it!

Marnie said...

Thanks for thinking of me Rachel xo

Rachel said...

You're welcome, Marnie!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travel & Dive Girl said...

Sorry, it's taken me so long to say thanks for the award. I'll get around to posting soon...