Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

No Way......


Guess how much I paid for both of these?!?!?!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
$1!

I paid one single dollar, fifty cents a piece! for both of these stinkin' expensive ($4 each) cereals that I like.

A DOLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Here's how I did it:  I had a coupon for $1 off two General Mills cereals and a coupon I clipped out of Publix's Wednesday insert for $2 off one box.  I figured I would get myself a pretty good deal because Publix usually has sales on things like cereals.  These bad boys were sitting pretty right inside the door with $2 coupons stuck to both of them, but I really didn't think that was going to fly with the coupons I already had.  Talk about a shock when I checked out--that's $7 in coupons for $8 of cereal!

An accidental deal, but a deal nonetheless.  That's what I call winning.

No comments: