Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Whuppin'

This may or may not be a true story, but this is how I remember it.

When I was a little girl, I'd say probably 4-7, I remember being with my daddy beside his car out by the barn where our little, pink, single-wide trailer was.  The car was an old Thunderbird and I think it was cream colored with a red top?  I did something, can't remember what, that warranted a spanking, one of two total I remember getting from my daddy.  I remember running away from him chasing me around the car, and bending down to stick my butt in the hubcap so he couldn't get to me to spank me!  Or so I thought!  Haha!

Anyways, this story has no point, I just thought it was funny.

(The other spanking I got from my daddy was when I was about 11-14 and involved a fly swat and Haley.  We probably did something mean to Katie.)

No comments: