Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Once upon a time, there was a girl who was learning to love cooking.
She opened her book of collected, yet untried, recipes and considered the one for homemade cinnamon bread.
Reading down the list of ingredients, she slowly realized she possessed them all.
She jumped for joy in celebration of this miraculous first-time ever occasion and set to work making her sleeping beloved some homemade cinnamon bread.

Today, I am that girl, er-- woman.
Am I a woman?
(Does the fact that I have to ask revoke my womanship card?)
Anyways, I'm making the bread.

Just where is the focus exactly?


That's better, but, gosh!  Too bright!


6 tablespoons butter and 1 cup milk






Sugar
(Baking is an exact science but, Disaster is my middle name.)




The recipe says "don't boil," I accidentally did.


Great Goats, is that not the best picture I've ever taken!





There's a bunch of flashed-out pictures in between this one and that one but, they're terrible.

And now we wait.

No comments: