Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Love Right Now

I've fallen in love hard with this little boy.  It just kills me how sweet he is sometimes (sometimes he's a little devil!  strong willed? most likely.)

I love picking him up and how his little baby arms go up to my neck and he lays his head on my shoulder.  This is probably more accident and coincident than purpose, but I love it just the same.

I love how he smiles up at me with the pacifier still in his mouth and sometimes he throws a free hand up like he wants to touch my face.  I love kissing those chubby cheeks and the back of those linty little hands.

I'm loving being his mama.

Also, selfies are hard!

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

So sweet! I can tell you that I still have those feelings everyday when I look at my soon-to-be 21 year old boy. There's nothing like the bond between a boy and his mama.

Rachel said...

:)