Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

For Mindless Fun

Remember when faceb00k and my5pace used to pass around all those silly quizzes?  Jasi posted this quiz and I just had to take it......just because!



Age: 23

Bed size: reality- Queen, in my dreams- California King

Chores that you hate: Scrubbing the toilet 63782 times a week!

Dogs: 1

Essential to start your day: Potty break!

Favorite color: Currently- teal or grey, Past-black, red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple

Gold or silver: White gold

Height: 5'5"

Instruments you play: I used to play the trombone and tuba

Job title: Funeral Director/Embalmer

Kids: One day

Live: Bait

Mothers name: Mama

Nicknames: Rach

Overnight hospital stays: When I was born?

Pet peeves: Oh, I've got a lot!  I'd like to think that I've weeded out my peeves in the past few years though, although I may have added to them.

Quote from a movie or TV show: "Oh, Ashley!  Ashley, I love you, I do!"

Right or lefty: Right, but I'm ambidextrous when it comes to sweeping or playing putt putt golf.

Siblings: 2

Time you wake up: 5:20-6:00 depends on what day it is

Underwear: Got 'em on!

Vegetable you hate: Carrots!  BLECH!!!

What makes you run late: Catching up on blogs and playing games on the iPad

X-rays you've had: teeth, back, and right elbow

Yummy food you make: Boots likes my scrambled eggs

Zoo animal: Where was that stinkin' anteater hiding?

No comments: