Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Breakdown

January
I started this blog when Boots and I got engaged.

February
I had a small fire and made up a new disease.

March
I developed a "thing" for reel lawn mowers, Boots and I started house hunting, and I paid for the biggest test of my life.

April
We kept house hunting, I got peed on, and I bought my wedding dress.

May
I passed my Boards, I wrote about boots, poop, and I graduated.

June
I picked out my cake, wrote about my last 100 days, Boots and I got serious about a house.

July
I sweated, Boots and I bought the house, I posted lots of pictures, I decided to never travel alone again.

August
More house photos, Boots developed a bathroom dislike and worked out his frustrations, cleaned up the backyard, I fell in love and decided I should just stay at home.

September
Boots built a fence and shot himself, I got motivated and had a bad day.
Plus- we got married!

October
I was sad, I cooked, and decided I have a problem.

November
I wrote about meeting Boots and still haven't finished it, and I cooked some more.

December
I rooted a tree and decorated another tree.

The end!
Happy 2010 everyone!

No comments: